Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My New Blog

hey ... i have finally convinced mom that i need a new blog page. i know, i know, it took awhile but it worked. we are going to try this new blog page out for awhile & see how it goes. in the meantime, i think mom & dad are going to work on revamping our website! i'll keep you posted on that progress.

i'm growing up really fast or at least that is what mommy & daddy keep telling me. i learned to crawl & honestly, it is great cause i can get all my toys.

mom & I went to the park today for the first time. and i got to swing! it was so much fun that it made me laugh. we didn't stay long cause it was lunchtime & i really like to eat. mom forgot the camera - sorry about that. we'll catch a picture next time.

but i thought since it has been awhile, maybe you wanted to check out some recent pictures.

learning to crawl



sportin' dad's hat



i can even crawl under the coffee table



i'm giving a kiss - what a cute baby!


No comments: