Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged?

What in the world?! Sandi said I was tagged. She says I have to write 7 interesting things about myself. I hate writing stuff about myself --- I think because I don't know that I'm all that interesting but I'm going to give it a go. It's all because I love Sandi. (BTW, I'm going over to Sandi's when she moves in her new house --- no invitation & I'm gonna hang out all day. Anyone wanna come?)

• I'm the shortest person in my family --- well, except Haley now.

• I said to myself (yes, I guess this means I talk to myself) --- "I'm going to marry that boy" before Micah ever asked me out on a date.

• Speaking of Micah, we got married on the beach in Florida & I would HIGHLY recommend it.

• I became a Christian when TWO old men showed up at my door in 1997 & offered me cookies. Cookies & Jesus --- fabulous combo!

• I love Rachel's lemon cake - yummy!

• I grew up in Florida but I don't like seafood.

• I was a lifeguard throughout high school & college. And I loved it --- except getting poop out of the pool & cleaning filters.

Does this mean that I get to tag someone?? I tag Rachel. You go girl!

No comments: