Wednesday, May 7, 2008

With GREAT Sadness ...

I really hate the idea that people (you!) might hear our sad news this way but since I know that I don't always see everyone & some of you found out this way, that I better tell you this way. On Friday, I went to the doctor for my 4 week check-up & unfortunately, the baby didn't have a heartbeat. :( We are really sad & at the same time, trusting God & believing that He knows best. And we are definitely reminded about just how fragile life is & how much of a miracle babies are! We are so thankful for Haley Boo! I did have to have surgery --- that was done on Tuesday & I'm recovering really well. Micah & I are both grateful b/c my mom was here already to help with DRIVE so she ended up being my nurse. And a huge thanks to Rachel for taking Haley for us during the day! I have great friends & family. I don't know how I'll be emotionally as the days progress --- we'll definitely appreciate your prayers. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. Chris and I will be praying for you and Micah. Love ya girl!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

I'm sad for you guys. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery physically and emotionally.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your loss :(

Missy said...

Hi Vyckie...My name is Missy, and I was friend with Micah back in the day. Just stumbled upon your blog and read your sad news.
I will be praying for you and your healing, both emotionally and physically. God is still on His throne!
Your little girl is absoulty adorable!!!