Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Beach

A couple of weeks ago, the girl & I headed to Florida for a little vacation from Georgia. My mom lives down there so why not go & enjoy the warm weather, sunshine, pools & beach. It really was so NICE down in south Florida. I know why people flock down there in the winter.

The girl was making a sand angel ~ that's what you do in Florida!

She loves making sand castles ~ small ones
that she can turn around & knock down.

Just thought a picture spoke volumes ~ ah, this relaxes me!

I wonder if I'll ever live at the beach. I'd really like to live at the beach. How about you ~ would you like to live at the beach?

1 comment:

The Gerborgs said...

i'd LOVE to live at the beach . . . except for those hurricanes!! looked like a wonderful, relaxing time! i need a little trip like that right about now!!!