Thursday, July 9, 2009

Need More Updates

I really REALLY want to start blogging more but I've lost touch with the blog world. I guess in a way, that's a good thing ~ means I'm hopefully more present with my husband & girls. I thought about kind of changing it up ... making this blog not just about the family but about life in general & mom stuff like mom tips, recipe exchanges, spiritual stuff. I'm thinking since I live in mommy world, I'm probably not going to have a ton of guys that want to catch up on what's happening with the kids & all my stuff but you never know. I hate to lose touch with leadership, service programming, etc. I need to think about that a little bit. But for now, here is what's up with us.

I'm sick. The doctors don't really know what's wrong {other than my obvious sore throat, fever, etc} but gave me drugs. I'm not supposed to be around the girls right now which is REALLY hard. So, my mom & sister-in-law have the girls today so Micah can work. I'm so grateful & I know that the girls are being super spoiled & loved on. Here is a picture that they sent me of the littlest one at the pool sleeping. Isn't she just so sweet?! Can't wait until I can squeeze her again. :)

No comments: