Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Monday!

What a great day --- the weather is just perfect! Hope you are able to get out & enjoy it if only for a few minutes. I thought it was time for an update. Haley loves to sit in boxes, baskets, etc. In this picture, she cleaned out all the diaper changing stuff so that she could sit in the basket. How cute is she!?

Sometimes in the mornings if Daddy leaves early, we like to take a couple pictures to say "Good Morning!" Here is one of today's pictures:


Sometimes when I need to get ready in the morning, I let Haley watch a video in my room. I was brushing my teeth & when I turned to check on her --- she had climbed up on the bed & was trying to change the channel. She is quite the climber!! (Yes, that is a HUGE pile of laundry on the floor that needs to be folded. Shhh, don't tell anyone!)

No comments: